About this item
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 34g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
The Augason Farms 48-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Supply is designed to not only sustain four people for two days but to do so with exceptional flavor and the highest possible quality. Augason Farms knows that emergencies arise from a variety circumstances, whether stormy weather prevents a trip to the grocery store, a natural disaster requires an evacuation from your home, or you simply need a quick meal for unexpected guests. *Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years. Unopened products included within a kit retain their shelf life after kit container is opened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
- Five delicious meals: buttermilk pancakes, maple brown sugar oatmeal, macaroni and cheese, creamy chicken-flavored rice, creamy potato soup
- Provides 1,363 calories per person, per day for 48 hours (or one person for eight days)
- Perfect for long-term food storage, bug-out emergencies, or everyday use
- Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook
- Lightweight and easy-to-transport food supply
- Up to 30-year shelf life
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.25 x 9.00 x 11.00 Inches
Safe Handling Instructions
Contains oxygen absorber. Discard immediately upon opening
We utilize a flat rate shipping policy to avoid our customers having to pay more when they purchase heavier items. Our flat rate is determined by the amount you purchase.
We do not accept returns on food items or other items unless it is defective or damaged. If you have a damaged or defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization ticket. Thank you!